Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Hottest, Young and Single Robi Domingo



The young, single and one of the hottest celebrities of today Robi Domingo admitted that he is spending most of his time seeing Gretchen Ho, who is a varsity volleyball player of DLSU.



 Robi Domingo said “Actually, she was my first year crush during college days pa and then we got to work on this project at the Ateneo Placement office and then ayun, nakilala ko si Gretchen dun and then yun na, we exchanged numbers tapos hindi ko naman akalain. “Actually, she was my first year crush during college days pa and then we got to work on this project at the Ateneo Placement office and then ayun, nakilala ko si Gretchen dun and then yun na, we exchanged numbers tapos hindi ko naman akalain.”



"I saw her on TV for the UAAP season 73 and 74 pero I watched the actual game nung 74 lang against UST. Hindi naman that I watch all her games now, just when I have the opportunity. Pero support-wise, I’ll be supporting her" He added.

The 22 years old hot actor and host will be seen on the next TV show that will be aired in ABS CBN entitled "I Dare You"

Source : Push

No comments:

Post a Comment

Juicy and Hottest Men has activated the Comment Setting. Everyone is free to comment starting today, April 30, 2013. Please share your thoughts and opinions about the post. Thanks You :)